About the Bendigo Business Council
The Bendigo Business Council (BBC) is a not for profit organisation which exists to facilitate the process of networking to assist central Victorian businesses develop their opportunities.
- To improve the prospects of the Central Victorian business community.
- To attract and retain investment and employment in Central Victoria.
- To develop an environment of co-operation, goodwill and collaboration amongst Central Victorian businesses.
Networking is more than creating knowledge, opportunities and sales for organisations, it is about creating a more vibrant local economy, unlocking the region's potential. An economy which creates employment for our youth, our future leaders and leaders we hope will have the passion and desire to drive a vibrant Central Victorian economy.
What the BBC does?
The Bendigo Business Council focuses on facilitating initiatives to increase the frequency with which business networking takes place, improve the access to information, and provide a show case for best practice in business management.
- Whilst it is anticipated that services to members will increase through time the initial service delivery strategy is to:
- Deliver at least four events per year to provide inspiring and informative networking opportunities.
- Provide an opportunity for member businesses to be promoted.
- Develop and maintain the BBC website and the centre point for information transfer and referrals.
- Develop a multi-level business referral and capability, which provides member businesses the chance to promote their businesses as well as identify local supply of goods and services they need.
- Keep members informed through regular communications.
- Organise collaborative events
Who can join the BBC?
Anyone who is interested in business and who wants to join.